Aidan Goes to Italy

Over New Years my parents, Mike, Aidan, and I made the trip to Sulmona, Italy for Nicole Cipriani's (my Maid of Honor) wedding to James White.  We spent 3 1/2 days in Sulmona which is 2 hours outside of Rome and spent some much needed time catching up with our friends Evan, Adrienne, and Ellie (their daughter) while celebrating with Nicole, Jim, and their families.  The airplane trips were no fun, Aidan only slept for 45 minutes each way but thankfully he had his own seat to jump up and down in for the rest of the time.  After Sulmona, we were able to spend about a week in Rome which gave a us a chance to see everything we wanted to.  We also got a chance to have a driver take us down the coast of Italy to see Pompeii and part of the Amalfi Coast (definitely worth the trip).  Here are some of the >500 pictures we took.
Oh, precious sleep!

This isn't sleep.  This is whimpering.  

Fendi knows how to decorate for Christmas.

Outside the Pantheon

At the Roman Forum



The bride and groom.

Ready to Party with Adrienne, Ellie, and Evan.

Lady and the Tramp

Good friends.

Do as the Romans do.

Christmas lights down the whole street!

Eating gelato on the Spanish Steps.


The Coloseum

Outside the Coloseum

Outside St. Peters

Pompeii

The Amalfi Coast at sunset


Aidan's digs in Sulmona.

"I love doggies!"
Dinner on the Amalfi Coast



Pooped!

Coloseum

The Vatican



"I love gnocchi almost as much as I love doggies!"

Comments

Popular Posts