We Thought Spring Had Sprung
| Our new bed!! We figured we were old enough to get a real bed, not just a mattress on the floor:) |
| This is Aidan getting revved up for the Tough Mudder he ran in Amherst. He finished in 3 hours, 2nd place for his age group. The winner was some chick. |
| Congratulations to Karl and Amanda and Welcome baby Anton Bekeny (born April 13th)!! |
| Congratulations to Hutch and Becky too!! Welcome baby Tommy Hutchison (born March 22nd)!! |
| The beautiful weeping cherry in our front yard. I snapped this photo the day before the freeze that burned all the trees and bushes. |
Spring had made an early appearance here this year and then it went away again. The trees bloomed and babies were born. But, now it's cold and our little Baby #2 seems to be willing to stay inside where it's nice a warm for a while more. I guess I can't complain too much yet, my due date isn't until May 2nd. Still, I was hoping to get some extra time with him/her before going back to full time clinical rotations on July 1st.

Comments
Post a Comment