We just finished my second month of being back on clinical rotations. There were some bumps early on but we got through it. A huge thanks goes to my parents, Papa and Gramma Bekeny. Thank you for letting us live with you for all of July while Mike was gone. Thanks for the meals, the laundry, the childcare, and the overall support.
Here are some photos that document the last 2 months. Hope you enjoy them.
 |
| Our Smiley Will. |
 |
| Still Smiling |
 |
| Skipping rocks and splashing in the Rocky River |
 |
| Relaxin' with Papa in the hammock |
 |
| Will meets Gram for the first time. |
 |
| Drying off at Grandpa and Grandma Kelly's |
 |
| At the zoo. Aidan loved the monkeys. |
 |
| Dinner with Mike at North Pond in Lincoln Park. |
 |
| Lobster with peaches, corn, and green beans. Yum Yum. |
 |
| Always smiling. |
 |
| Putting our home grown tomatoes and basil to good use. |
 |
| 1st Lempke Olympiad, a humble beginning. |
 |
| Competition was fierce! |
 |
| Pitting father against son. |
 |
| Surgery Department Picnic |
 |
| Our preppy pot-bellied pirate pants prince Aidan. |
 |
| Loving the bouncy seat. |
Tonight we start on our next adventure. I start my rotation at Metro SICU. Basically I cover the unit all night. Yep, that's right, I'm on nights from 6pm till 6am for the next two months. I'm actually looking forward to the time with the SICU nurses and think I'll learn a lot. But, I'm sad to know I'll probably be seeing less of my 3 boys.
Comments
Post a Comment